Personal Development Course
February 17 – 24, 2017 @ House Schmagerow, near Berlin, Germany
Join us for a full immersion 8 days experiential course on effective and lasting personal transformation, where you can marvel at your own brilliant mechanisms for hiding from success and enjoy the ride through your resistances towards the implementation of your personal goals. Bring your own nagging frustrations and your deep curiosity. Be prepared to leave shallow surface waters for a real dive and some of these so liberating ‘oh shit’ moments. Resurface with insight, relief and a wider choice. Learn how to shed layers of limitations, sabotaging assumptions and false self-definitions. Redefine yourself from clarity and source.
The rewards of taking the Transformation Intensive are surprising new perspectives and realizations about your hidden assumptions and thought patterns that you had no idea were “running you”, even if you are a change professional and have done a lot of interior work. You learn the skills to dissolve limitations, recurring patterns and inner conflicts. The approach guides you further on a experiential, practical path to accomplish radical change in your life and make it last. The insights of this course can be directly applied to personal, professional, and collective challenges. Also, the release of all that built up complexity and personal baggage allows for thorough relief, integration and lightness.
Transformation Intensive addresses individuals who:
- would like more impact, power and alignment in their personal reality (job, relationship)
- experience recurrent life situations they wish to change and are frustrated
- have an inkling they are leading from behind or flying under the radar
- are tired of their limitations and scarcity
- are in a transition period of in their life and would like to create something new that is more aligned with who they really are
- would like to experience a depth, lightness and clarity they didn’t have access to before
- are curious about their next learning edge
This course is an excellent training ground for professionals, coaches, facilitators, change agents, integral thinkers, leaders interested to go deeper in their own development and enhance their capacity and skill set.
The course has been developed so that you as an individual with your special talents and expertise, no matter what phase of your life you are in, learn to use your innate capacities, to:
- gain insight into the deeper, most hidden mechanisms of change and transformation
- learn a practice of ‘precision consciousness’, presencing and generative listening
- find and use efficient tools if you are operating predominantly in thinking mode
- create a solid structure if you are operating predominantly in intuitive mode
- use your potential fast track for stage development (socialized mind to self-authoring to self-transforming mind)
- gain deeper insights into how to handle resistances, adaptive push back and escape mechanisms
- strengthen personal integrity and coherence
- access personal power and the skill to prototype (self authoring)
The course is an expedition into your mind and its mechanisms. It speaks to your own level of expertise and takes place in a beautiful environment. It uses methods and materials that can be seen through the lenses of Otto Scharmer’s U-Theory or Robert Kegan’s Immunity to Change work. They can also be cross-referenced with other more intuitive transformative processes, tools and methods. The 8 day module goes to the ‘self-transforming mind’. However, while it is helpful to refer to the ‘maps’ to get some orientation, no theory knowledge is needed and the course is thoroughly experiential. Download the flyer.
Course Dates: February 17 – 24, 2017, at House Schmagerow near Berlin, Germany, near the border to Poland, nearest Airport is Berlin (D) or Szczecin (PL). Please ask for details. Reviewers welcome. For more information write to us or get a free taster session on Skype (annecaspari).
Costs for 8 Days: € 3500,- excl. VAT
Accommodation comes with full board and internet access (80 €/day/person).
Some rooms might be shared. The course includes 3 coaching sessions for the time after the course.
Impressions from House Schmagerow