Projects: Integral Applied
We design and lead projects in the fields of sustainability, climate change, strategic planning, ecology, communication, personal development, conscious business, corporate governance, and leadership; local to international scale.
Choice of projects exemplifying our approach:
- Climate Leadership Program (CLP) – U – Process , 2011, Rustenburg, SA
- WITS Facilitating change process: Creating an inter- and transdisciplinary Curriculum on Global/Climate Change Issues, ongoing project, Johannesburg, SA
- RESCUE: European Project on Climate Change: Responses to Environmental and Societal Challenges for Unstable Earth (RESCUE)
- SHAMS: European Project on sustainable tourism and development “Integral Strategic Environmental Assessment” in Bosra, Syria
- Water Course Rehabilitation, integral urban and river rehabilitation project, Tor Bella Monaca, Rome, Italy